We offer clear, pragmatic and practical solutions to complex tax valuation issues, with a distinctive approach and personal way of working. The Valuation Services team works closely with our practice groups including mergers & acquisitions, corporate tax and private clients. In addition, our Valuation Services team also works with specialists in other fields and for international valuation issues with our colleagues from the global (more than 100 countries) tax-only network of WTS Global.
We will be pleased to assist you with valuation issues and the implementation (and audit) of valuations. We have mastered all valuation techniques and for the implementation of a valuation we use various valuation methods and techniques according to the latest insights, trends and developments. In addition, we use a wide range of sources and valuation tools, so that a fair value can be determined in an objective and verifiable manner. Our Valuation Services team has also developed its own valuation template and mathematical models for management incentive plans. A valuation report from our Valuation Services team provides you with a thorough, independent and objective report with an analysed valuation in order to make or justify substantiated (strategic) decisions and to realise goals.
Our (international) services include valuations relating to:
- Business valuation and financial forecasting
- Share and option pricing
- Share option plans and management and employee shareholdings
- Asset and liability valuation (e.g. as a result of impairment tests)
- Business succession (external or within the family)
- Mergers & acquisitions: sale or purchase of a business and/or business unit, other transactions
- Tax restructuring
- Fairness opinions
- Negotiations or disputes
- Valuation accountability to various stakeholders
- Emigration and remigration
- Division of assets
You can benefit from expert advice for your valuation issues and contact our specialists for our valuation services.