As border countries, Germany and the Netherlands are inseparable in ways of culture and business. The Netherlands and Germany share infrastructure, employees, but also consumers and investments. For a variety of reasons, Dutch citizens choose to go to work in Germany or even become permanent residents there, while from their side, increasing numbers of Germans (individuals and/or corporate entities) are moving to the Netherlands, temporarily as well as permanently.
The German Desk of Atlas is focused on assisting German individuals and corporate entities residing in the Netherlands with its extensive experience and tax expertise on cross-border fiscal advice in relation to the German and Dutch market. Our multidisciplinary team can rely on a strong international network of tax experts, lawyers and notaries that match our level of experience, reliability and personal approach. We have a proactive workstyle and we value having long standing partnerships with our clients as their trusted advisor. We operate in small teams to make sure that all team members are fully involved in the advisory projects and have full knowledge of the relevant information and the client’s needs. We are continuously on top of changing legislative developments with respect to Germany and the Netherlands. Our clients can expect broad fiscal and legal service within an international context, in which we look further than only the German and Dutch fiscal landscapes.
Private clients can trust in an integrated, personal fiscal and legal service with regard to their assets and family businesses, always within an international context. Corporate entities can count on an efficient and accurate approach to cross-border investments and transactions.
Clients can turn to the German Desk for e.g.:
- the migration of individuals and legal entities;
- cross-border reorganizations;
- cross-border investment and investment capital structuring;
- company transfers and retention of control within a cross-border context;
- personal fiscal advice concerning salaries and pensions;
- personal legal and fiscal advice concerning personal, family and property law matters: gifts, wills, marriage contracts and/or civil partnerships, divorces, adoptions, etc.;
- obligations with regard to tax declarations;
- tax rulings;
- regularizations/fiscal amnesty arrangements
- developments in tax law such as Pillar 1 & 2, ATAD III, etc.
Klicken Sie hier, um diesen Text auf Deutsch lesen zu können.
German Desk Team
To our German Desk Team